Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Pumpkin Cheesecake
It was a gray dreary day last Thursday before we headed out to the Washington coast. I wanted to take a little something special for our mini vacation so I made a pumpkin cinnamon cheesecake with the recipe off of Elana's Pantry website. Yum! Not many ingredients--pumpkin (I used canned pumpkin), yogurt, honey, vanilla, cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg. The recipe didn't call for a crust but I wanted to put one in it so I used an almond flour crust. After a day or so, I figured out why she didn't use a crust--it got very soggy. But all in all it was a very good healthy dessert. We put a bit of whipped cream on top and after 5 days of vacation the entire pie was gone:-) I think I will be making this again very soon;-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment